What is the FitzWayFitz•Way /fits-wa̅/ noun
- a term developed by Fitzgerald Auto Mall that defines our business philosophy.
- acts as a guideline for the way we treat our customers.
- a part of our unique way of doing business that has helped differentiate us from other auto dealers.
We created the FitzWay philosophy by listening to our customer’s comments over the years, both good and bad. We have taken those messages and requests and incorporated them into every aspect of our business and call it the “FitzWay”, our unique way of doing business…from our handling of customer phone calls to showroom visits to servicing vehicles to handling a customer’s questions and requests.
The FitzWay Programs
There are many other ways we’ve implemented the FitzWay philosophy in the conduct of our day-to-day business. We offer a variety of unique consumer oriented programs designed to make car-buying easier and more understandable.
|Delivered Prices on every car eliminates the hassle and haggle of price negotiating||Price Match Plus assures customers the best prices||Fitzgerald Auto Malls Lifetime Buyer Protection Plan provides customers with regular vehicle preventative maintenance inspections and the added bonus of our Lifetime Loaner Car Program||Used Vehicle Certification Program provides customers with one of the most thorough inspection processes in the industry|
- We have also developed programs to help protect our environment including recycling and innovative energy-saving practices.
- Green Power Partner in the Environmental Protection Agency’s Leadership Club
- Child Safety Seat Inspection Program with support of the National Safe Kids Foundation and the Montgomery County Safe Kids Coalition.
- Doing business the FitzWay means constantly creating ways to become better at what we do. Fitzgerald Auto Mall gained ISO Certification, the highest recognition available for quality with a focus on the customer.
- Awards we have earned:
- ISO Certification
- The National Capital Business Ethics Award